1) The main body is made of high-quality carbon steel pipes, with a overall spray paint finish, beautiful and elegant.
2) The pallet conveying part is made of high-quality carbon steel pipes, with a stable structure. It is equipped with a frequency-controlled motor and has one pallet space reserved. The transmission part uses a double-row roller chain with guide bars. The side guards on both sides of the pallet use high-quality steel pipes to correct and align the stacking direction. The entrance of the main body is designed with a guiding structure to ensure the smooth entry of the can stacks.
3) The lifting station has a bidirectional clamping plate, which can restore and correct the lateral deformation of the stacked cans to prevent can dropping and squeezing during the lifting process. The lifting power motor is controlled by frequency conversion and will automatically lock in case of unexpected power failure to ensure that the can stacks are not damaged. The lifting part adopts a double-rail cantilever structure, which is stable, has good load-carrying capacity, and high space utilization. The power transmission uses a roller chain for smooth lifting. A photoelectric sensor (magnetic switch) is installed at the top to detect positioning and accurately control the lifting height.
4) The unloading action is completed by a hugging-type structure, which limits the external dimensions of the entire layer of cans during the movement. It is driven by a frequency-controlled braking motor and a synchronous belt to ensure that the cans will not be deformed, squeezed, or jammed during linear freedom of movement.
5) The side panels of the bottle conveying mesh belt are made of stainless steel plates, with an overall spray paint finish. The mesh belt is made of POM material, which operates smoothly and has high wear resistance.